Avibras is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data. In compliance with the General Law on Protection of Personal Data (13,709/18), the company expects you to become familiar with the way in which the data is processed.
This policy describes the practices adopted by Avibras to protect your personal data.
By providing us with your data, you accept the terms and conditions of this policy.
Here on our website
When visiting the Avibras website we hope you have an informative, convenient and safe experience.
This website uses only essential cookies (small text files stored on your computer while browsing) that are removed when browsing is ended.
While you browse, we collect information that does not allow you to be identified directly, but it is important that you know what they are:
- About your device (computer, cell phone or tablet): IP address of the device (unique number assigned to each equipment by an internet protocol and which makes it possible to identify them on a network), operating system and geolocation information.
- Browsing data: history of browsed sites, date and time of the first and last visit to the site, as well as the number of sessions per device.
This information is in the care of the hosting service provider and can be used as set out in the "Purposes" section below.
It is also worth noting that the Avibras website contains links to external sites that are not operated by us. For this reason, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of each of them before browsing.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Avibras collects, stores and processes personal data for the following purposes:
Through the institutional website:
- To solve technical problems;
- To manage risks, detect, prevent and remedy fraud or other activities with the potential to be illegal;
- To comply with legal obligations or as required in a lawsuit.
For the business processes inherent to your business:
- Participation in selection processes;
- Employment bond when you become one of our employees;
- Providing of service within our facilities;
- Use of our computer resources;
- Relationship with customers and suppliers;
- Visit to our facilities;
- Compliance with current legislation;
- Protection of the Health, Safety and Welfare of the holders.
We do not sell or assign any other purpose to the personal data collected that is different from the purposes specified in this policy.
Measures to protect personal data
Regardless of the purpose, information security practices are adopted that include technical and administrative measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and accidental or unlawful situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or any form of inappropriate or illicit treatment.
The measures applied by Avibras meet the requirements and standards of information security, good governance practices and the principles of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (no. 13,709/18), as well as the other applicable regulatory rules.
Sharing personal data
We share personal data of our employees with public agencies for purposes of complying with labor legislation and with private entities to ensure the provision of benefits. This second type of data sharing is subsidized by contracts with specific privacy and confidentiality clauses.
Data protection officer
Avibras has a data protection officer whose job is to guarantee respect for your privacy, act as a communication channel to answer questions about this policy and enable the exercise of the rights of the holders provided for by law.
Communication in case of data violation
In the event of a data violation that causes relevant risk or damage to the holder, the person in charge will notify the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) and the affected holders. Accurate information will be provided regarding the severity of the incident, scope and technical measures adopted or planned to resolve the incident.
Rights of the data holders
Compliance with General Data Protection Law
Avibras is committed to ensuring your privacy, but if you believe that the processing of data does not comply with the General Data Protection Law (13,709/18), please contact the Ethics Channel.
0800 741 0001